the ribbon dress tissue pattern
beautiful curves inspired by a 1920s wedding gown featured in threads magazine. there are two dress shapes in this pattern and these curves are applied throughout... on the skirts, bloomers, and bonnet.. these curves can be made using a variety of materials and techniques (bias bands, ribbon, shadow work embroidery, beads, etc...). but this is not beginner-friendly imo, just a word of caution... there's a video tutorial linked below!
sizes newborn + 3 month
- printed on tissue paper
- 2 gown shapes: A line and circle skirt
- coordinating bonnet + bloomers
- diaper shirt, dress, and gown lengths included
step-by-step video tutorial
(no written instructions)
- individual pattern pieces (not nested - no tracing required!)
- custom, expanding envelope to store your pattern
- customer support - I am here for you!